Radial OTR Tire CHS
Radial OTR Tire CHS Advantages
1. Radial otr tyres with good traction and protection, stable and comfortable loaders,
trucks and other equipment used in stone pit industry area and underground mine.
2.Non-directional radial off road tread pattern provides long tread life with stable and
Radial OTR Tire CHS Technical Data
Make An Inquire Now!
Sales Director, great all-around experience in the tire industry
Sales manager, industry experienced, deep product and process knowledge, boundless patience.
Sales manager, great tire expertise, and quite capable in delivering professional service.
Excellent at truly considering the foreign buyers’ circumstances
Several years foreign trade experience, and complete tire knowledge.
Highly proficient with international trade communication and operational details.
Familiar with tire products and sub-market conditions, to recommend suitable tires.
- All Certificates available
ECE, S-MARK, SNI, LABEL, DOT, NOM, SONCAP, GCC, CCC, TS16949, IS09001:2000, INMETRO, BIS
- 80,000km warranty for truck tire and 50,000km warranty for car tire
- The best quality tire for you.
- Only the best raw materials … natural rubber from Thailand and Malaysia, and steel sourced from one of the top Italian brands producing in China.
- Only the best machines … large investment of German and Italian machines to be ensure our tire-making capability and capacity.
- Only the best people … of 6000 workers, more than 1500 have more than five years workshop experience.
- Only the best processes … and strict inspection of each one - mixing, calendaring, extruding, building, curing … each point checked to allow correction of any possible mistake or oversight, using x-ray scans and balancing to ensure each tire exceeds European and USA standards. Our mistakes are minimized, but should they occur correctly quickly and at our expense - not yours!
- Exceeding your expectations … reinforced sidewalls to withstand the heaviest possible loads.
- 7*24 Hours Online. Any questions feel free to contact with us.